"We shape our buildings; thereafter, our buildings shape us."
Source: Winston Churchill
What is Feng Shui? (fungshway, fung shway, feng shway, fengshui)
Feng Shui (pronounced ‘Fung Schway') literally translates to ‘wind water', which reflects the way that life force energy (ki) moves to and around a building or place.
The art and science of Feng Shui seeks to influence the movement and quality of energy in our homes to create harmony and encourage good health, wealth and happiness.
"Feng Shui is the practise of analysing and influencing the interaction between people, buildings and the environment in order to enhance quality of life. Originating in Ancient China, it's basis is qi, which is vital energy present in everything."
Source: Definition of Feng Shui by Feng Shui Society
What is the purpose of using Feng Shui?
Feng Shui can help you to transform a home or business environment so that it supports your health, wealth, success and relationships.
Feng Shui can assist you to sell a property, design a new build, and transform a house into your home.
Feng Shui brings balance and style to a house, creating harmony between the environment, building and people who live or work there.
What can Feng Shui help to resolve?
- If your life feels stuck or flat, Feng Shui can move life forwards on a wave of positivity
- If you are struggling financially, Feng Shui can unlock your wealth potential
- If you home or workplace doesn't feel right, Feng Shui can restore harmony and balance
- If your property isn't selling, Feng Shui can remove obstructions, get things flowing, and make it more appealing to prospective buyers,
- If your health or relationships are lacking, Feng Shui can unlock your potential for health and love
- If you feel overwhelmed or insecure, Feng Shui can bring a sense of support and clarity